Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ready for Take Off

Today was by far my busiest day since starting 'mignonettes cookies'! Wow, what a whirlwind--I didn't even get through a third of my coffee today ... I know, right?!! Too busy to cafe--say it ain't so! It's so. I came across a quote by Robert Frost that reads, 'If you faithfully work eight hours a day, then you might become a boss and get to work 12 hours a day!' Being my own boss, employee, assistant, etc. is rigorous! Day started quite early and ended with me delivering an order to my first local vendor (Rafaello's Pizza in Palos Verdes)! Right before I left, I saw a customer eyeing my cookies, so I tried to hide out and see if he would bite! Man it was unnerving!! We ended up driving away not knowing whether he tried my samples and bought the cookies! But I don't want my new vendor thinking I'm a psycho, so away we went. I can't explain how exciting today was to see the project through! I guess I'm officially 'in business'. Also received a few web orders on my etsy page, and my bank offered to purchase some for their next meeting. An overall SWEET day ... except for the coffee. I'll manage :)

No comments:

Post a Comment