Saturday, November 20, 2010

Where Have You Been?! LOL

Ha, I know ... I'm deflecting. The question is, where have 'I' been?! Well, my hubby and I just found out that cookies aren't the only thing in the oven. Yes, that's right, baby #2 is baking away. Very exciting news that has taken more than its toll on my energy. But now that I'm back, I'm working on a very exciting Christmas package that includes a bag of my FAVORITE coffee and cookies! What's better than sweets and coffee for Christmas?? For a coffee and sweets lover, the answer is NOTHING! So think about yourself, your loved ones and friends while I wrap up the package details.

It's been a busy last couple of weeks on the audition front. Had a great audition and callback this week and a couple of auditions last week. Not bad ... not bad at all. :) As always, I'll keep ya posted!

2 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to the coffee/cookie package. Seriously, I'm on a diet after that! They are so good I feel I need to treat myself just one more time. Love them! Congrats on the baby and the audition and the shoes and the cookies....you're not leaving too many stones unturned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on le mignon or mignonne bebe( cute baby in French) that you are baking!
    Thanks for joining my blog!
    Do you have pictures of your cookies? I don't like cookies except for "langue de cha"t and oven baked hot cholotate chips cookies but I am open to fall in love with your homemade ones.
    Look forward to reading about shoes, coffee, cookies and baby...since I am due in 8 weeks my blog have a few articles on pregnancy would love to read your insights on the subject (comments) as you progress in yours. I wish you a very healthy pregnancy and much success in all your endeavors!

    ReplyDelete